Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Madison Invitation set


I finished up this order a few weeks ago and wanted to wait until the client received them before I made this post. This order was for 120 "Madison" Invitations. Personal information is blurred out for the clients respect.

This wasn't a particluar easy order. It involved cutting 360 circles just for the front monogram. Each invitation has an envelope flap and belt buckle enclosure. This set is made of WorldWin's Doublemates paper in Lovely Lilac. This beautiful paper is a 90lb textured stock that is a light shade on one side and darker on the other. The inside is a 80lb light Lavender Colormates.




I hope the client is very happy with her order. I'd like to Thank the Bride and Groom for having me be apart of their special day. All the best to both of you.

Now I am working on another invitation order and am waiting for some supplies. White I'm waiting I am getting the basic printing and cutting done. Look for another post soon.
Photobucket

No comments: