Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Post-it Note Holder

It's been awhile since I posted, I'm so sorry....yet again. I am going to try to make a post as least once a week, if not more.

This year has been very busy for me so far. I started preparing for craft fairs as soon as the year started. Which is where this little cutie will be headed. These post it note holders are great little gifts, or just to have around the house (phone) with a mini pen to kick. Ain't it sweet.



Right now I am also working on an invitation order (future post) so a few projects are on hold for now. January through to April is a busy time for Wedding invitations so if there's anyone out there looking to order, please contact me as soon as possible so you won't be disappointed.
I did say that this project is headed for the fall fairs, but that doesn't mean you can't have one now. Email me at trinitys.designs@nf.sympatico.ca for the details.
I also just finished valentine treats for my daughters dance class. They turned out so sweet (another future post). I can't wait to get started on all the projects in my head. There's so much in there, just can't get it out...Ha! Some things to keep on the lookout for will be bookmarks and scrapbook embellishments.
Cheers,
Pamela

No comments: