Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Elizabeth ~ Pocket Invitation

Well, after a few months of non stop busy-ness..... I've finally got a few minutes to start on my blog. I've had this set up for what seems like forever, but haven't had anytime to fiddle with it. Now with a few projects under my belt I will start posting one or 2 a week here. Look forward to many invitation samples, favor boxes, ceremony programs, and much much more. I am also designing a catalog of my work which will be availbale in the next few weeks and I hope to have on my website in a .pdf format. Well, thanks for stopping my today, and here is my first invitation post.

I had so much fun designing this Wedding Invitation set. This pocket invitation is made from black and blue cardstock. The wording is printed on a light blue vellum and attached with ribbon on the side. This is one of my more elegant and formal invitations. Colors are interchangeable to meet the clients needs.


Wedding Invitation Set Elizabeth is a 5"x 5" square invitation with 5/8" Satin Ribbon and a 2"x 2" square monogram on front. Set includes matching 3"x 4" Reply card and Standard white envelopes.

For more information and pricing on this set you can view my website Trinity's Designs and Photography or my facebook group.




No comments: